Forms requiring completion
You are expected to complete and submit the following forms:
- Insurance Claim Form. These vary between different insurers, however they all require a signature by the patient or guardian, as well as a policy/ member number.
- For all patients between 18 – 24 years of age, additional proof of schooling is required. This may be in the form of a school ID, latest fee receipt or a letter from the learning institution.
- For inpatient care, your insurer may require you to sign pre-authorisation documents.
Some insurance companies use proprietary claims management systems that use smart cards or biometric authentication. Kindly ensure that you present your insurance card and national identification and our billing team will walk you through the entire process.
Insurance & Payment Financing
Consider purchasing Insurance, which significantly reduces financial loss if you are unable to complete due to physical or psychological illness. We are also partnered with micro-finance institutions that can help you settle your medical bill. Kindly get in touch with the billing team for more information.
Arrange for prescription renewals and/or a supply of medications to bring.
Contact the Pharmacy (+254) 708-102-469 regarding transferring prescriptions. We want to be your pharmacy of choice.
If you take medications for any chronic condition, plan ahead. Your prescription may be renewed by visiting a physician and bringing the following to the first visit:
- Documentation of diagnosis and
- Documentation of current management plans
If you wear glasses or contact lenses, bring a copy of your current prescription, in case replacement is needed. You can get eye exams, contact lenses, and glasses at the Eye Care Clinic and Optical Shop.
We must review and approve all treatment programs before any prescriptions are renewed.